Search This Blog

I Know What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

The first step towards success is 
knowing what it is that you aim to do. 
~Curly Martin

Dream Job photo credit

I recently put myself out there to the universe...
at 4600 ft elevation to be exact...
standing on top of Max Patch 
with arms open, asking for guidance...

You can read all about it here, "Misty Mountain Top".

I got an answer that same day.

It hit me like a ton of bricks.

My brain exploded with a voice saying, 
"You need to be a life coach! 
Hello! You already do this to some degree. 
It is your calling."

Yes. Why hadn't I thought of it before?

It makes complete and total sense. 

Being a life coach would bring all of my talents together. 

I've been researching schools, classes, licensing, etc. 

I am ready to do this.

I know I can do this.

Just have to figure out which program I want...and it's on!

If anyone has any advice, I am open.

Thank you.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer