Search This Blog

What's on your bookshelf right now?

http://www.belcastroagency.com/
You may know my word for 2014 is Simplify.

It's rather difficult with books.

I'm trying to read one fiction book and one sort of self-help, self-exploration, etc. book.

I find myself currently reading 4 books.
My current reading load. 

From Jessica's Pinterest 
I'm just on page 18, but I'm super excited about 
diving vagina first into this book. 
I'm passionate about passion. 
I am determined to keep sexy love alive. 
I feel good sex is necessary
for a healthy relationship.


Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph. D.
Women Who Run with the Wolves
I'm still in my Women Who Run with the Wolves book club.
I'm so super thankful for the online group, 
or I would never continue this book. 
Why? 
It's a heavy read. 
It's better to read this one with a group of women.
Clarissa weaves wonderful folklore fairy tales and then 
has pages and pages and pages of 
dissecting the meaning behind them.
She digs deep, straight through your heart, through your memories, through repressed situations.
If you read this book authentically, 
you will be left with no secrets for yourself.
It's a true guide to unearthing your own dark past 
and letting go.
Let go and become the wild woman you are!
(unless you are a man - then
become the wild man you are!

 The Right-Brain Business Plan by Jennifer Lee
The Right-Brain Business Plan
This book is inspiring me to get that creative business plan done.
I'm taking an online class that follows the book.
This is the perfect book/class I need to move forward with 
The Magick Muse coaching biz.
I feel more driven, more focused, and 
now I have a launch date for my dream biz.
(more on that later)
Check out my blog about this book. 
You can read it here.


Mouse Guard Winter 1152 by David Petersen
Mouse Guard Winter 1152 
This is my book I'll be reading on my lunch hour this week.
I'm really looking forward to it.
It's for all ages, a beautiful drawn graphic novel of 
an entire mouse world. 
Mice with swords.
Well done.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.